Friday, November 28, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!!

So every year for about 3 or 4 years Me,Mindi,and Jana have been going shopping at midnight on Thanksgiving over the years we have had more people join us some keep coming others like my mom are not sold on it.I don't know what it is but I just love every minute of it and every year we want to go earlier and earlier.It's such a fun thing we do together we laugh our heads off at the crazy people(I have finally realized we are just like them),wander Walmart for hours on end finding the best deals,get Diet cokes of course,handing out assignments for what everyone needs to get,making friends with strangers in line,and the last but not least the 5am screams and yells it is so dang funny this year where I was the manager informed us 4 employees were injured one of them came in the back bawling her eyes out someone had run her cart into her back Ha Ha!!I know your all wondering yes we all got exactly what we were looking for and we were home by 6am the kids had no clue we were even gone!! It is such an adrenaline rush thanks girls see ya next year!!

4 comments:

Netso said...

You seriously need to have your heads examined!!! I would pay double for the item rather than stand in those CRAZY lines!!! But to each his own i guess... we spend 12 to 18 hours at the ballpark and love it, so maybe I'm crazy too!!! Love you all, Sorry you've scared Skylee for life I don't think she be back next year!!!

Sherice said...

Sunnee! I didn't know you started a blog!! I'm so happy to see your cute family. Crew is a little stud muffin. All of your boys are so darn cute! And yes you guys are crazy for fighting those crowds, but I might just be crazy enough to join you guys next year. Sounds like my kind of outing!! Happy Holidays!

p.s. I'm gonna add you to my friend list if you don't mind. And if you want to view my blog e-mail me your e-mail address. nicsparrow@msn.com See ya!!

Anonymous said...

Sunnee, was it you who ran your cart into the Walmart employee? C'mon, admit it!

Krystal Cameron said...

I was so happy to see your comment. He is such a cute boy!! I love having him in my class. Hope everything is good. I can't believe you are that brave to go out on BLACK FRIDAY!! Look at you! Hope Tyce isn't sick or anything cause he wasn't there the first of the week. Hope you had a great thanksgiving and will look forward to looking at your Blog... Tell Tyce hi! ;)