Thursday, December 11, 2008

LITTLE JEX MAN...



WOW what can I say,we had quit the roller coaster for a minute there,Jex lately has been complaining of headaches and once in awhile he will grab his head and start crying saying it hurts so we decided to take him to see his doctor and as a precaution she had a MRI done on his head..anytime you hear those words you tend to panic but thanks to all of our family and friends we were very comforted and blessed!It was pretty amazing to see everyone come together for our little man!Luckily we got the test results right away and everything looks great they are thinking it is sinus's that are bugging him but what the morning it was the unknown was killing me,he could have not been any better there were all these kids crying so I thought for sure that would scare him but no our little tough guy didn't even cry when he got his IV,he just wanted me to take pictures of him!!!I just want to tell everyone how much I love and appreciate all the support it means so much to me and i'm so so grateful all your prayers and fasting definetly helped!!!Also I sweet little Tyce even fasted for his brother how cute is that we didn't tell him he had to he just let us know that's what he wanted to do!!We love you lot's our little Bucket...

7 comments:

Mindi D said...

I'm glad he is ok, he scared us all for a minute there!!

Dream come true said...

I am so glad to hear everything went well we were so worried for you! That is awesome that Tyce fasted, so sweet. Cant wait to see you at the christmas party

Kellie said...

Poor Jex! I'm glad everything looks okay. Cute that Tyce wanted to fast for him!

I need your address to send your card! Email me: kel_bel19@yahoo.com

Sherice said...

I'm glad to hear he was very brave, and also that everything is fine and dandy. Kaden did the same thing to me last year with the headaches... I freaked out and took him in as well, but all was well. Your boys are seriously all so adorable!! Handsome....you guys have got some little heartthrobs on your hands there. I'll have to send Rylie their way in like 20 years. ha ha... Well, Happy Holidays to you guys!!

Myndi said...

We're all so relieved. Hippo wants Jex to know that he is glad Jex is fine because Jex is his hero!

jenna said...

Poor Jex!! He looks so cute with his little bandaged hand though! What a tough guy. I'm glad to hear that everything is okay!

Jamie said...

Whew! I'm so glad everything is alright! He sure is a tough little boy!