
SO CREW'S FIRST TEETH BROKE THROUGH ON SATURDAY!! I HAVN'T HAD A BABY GET TWO TEETH AT ONCE, BUT HE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER!! I SWEAR THIS BABY NEVER CRIES HE IS SO DANG HAPPY!!!:) ONE OF MY TRICKS I USED WAS POPCICLES, AS YOU CAN TELL HE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!! HE WENT TO HIS 6 MONTH APPT. AND WEIGHED IN AT 18LBS. 1OZ. WHAT A CHUB!!!
2 comments:
WOW he has almost caught up to Anna in weight! Doesn't matter that she is 2 months younger! I love Crew! What a happy kid but then he comes by it naturally. You are truly a great mom!
Love you, Aunt DD
He's so sweet! I saw him at Grandma's for Easter! He's so cute and chunky!
I went to the David Archuleta concert too! It was so good!
I miss you! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment