Monday, September 14, 2009

NIGHT OUT ON THE LAKE...





THANKS TO OUR GOOD FRIENDS THE STANDERS WE GOT TO GO OUT ON A BOAT RIDE IT WAS SO FUN...I DECIDED BOATS RELIEVE ALOT OF STRESS SO MY NEXT GOAL IS TO SAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY ONE AND THEN TEACH MYSELF HOW TO DRIVE ONE(HA HA) I CAN'T EVEN DRIVE A STICK SHIFT...ANY WHOO TYCE GOT UP ON THE WAKEBOARD FOR THE FIRST TIME HE IS SO AMAZING HE PRETTY MUCH DO ANYTHING HE PUTS HIS MIND TO, HE HAS LOTS OF COORDINATION I GIVE ALL THE TALENT CREDIT TO HIS DADDY. JEX HAD A COMPLETE MELT DOWN WHEN I DECIDED I WANTED TO WAKEBOARD HE JUST DIDN'T THINK MOM'S SHOULD DO THAT(WHAT A SWEETPEA HE IS)! AND CREW PRETTY MUCH SMILED THE ENTIRE TIME I KNOW WHAT'S NEW BUT REALLY HE LOVED IT ALSO...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea what a surprise that Crew smiled the whole time!! I love that Jex is so protective of his mommy and GO TYCE!! What can I say??? He is the man!

Mindi D said...

That is awesome!! I'm with Jex, moms can't do that!! O and what's up with the 'memorial' rock in the background of your picture on the top of your blog?!?!?

Kellie said...

Cute boys! I love boating too! We didn't go nearly as many times as I would have liked this summer. Glad you're doing well!

Sunnee said...

The memorial stone is at the zoo not sure what animal died...sorry:(

Bonnie said...

Such cute boys!