Sunday, November 1, 2009

CREW AND JEX'S BIRTHDAY PARTY....






Crew had his 1st birthday I can't even believe it that first year goes by so dang fast!!! Jex turned 4 and he got to start preschool he is getting super old himself,I feel they all are growing up way fast and it scares me I need time to slow down just a bit please?? We had a fun party for the both of them I have to take advantage that they will still let me join their parties unlike Tyce he likes having his own i'm in trouble when all 3 want their own their birthdays are so dang close!! Tyce is Sept. 19th and then 2 weeks later is Jex Oct. 2nd and then Crew is Oct. 6th and it will never change ...haha I love my boys they are so Cute:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome cake for Crew!!! I love the new picture of you and your kids, you hot mama!!!