Im sure all of you know I am so not a sports person but you know I have been blessed with 3 boys so I guess I better start liking it! I have enjoyed watching Tyce over the years and he has grown into such an awesome player and it has made me really enjoy the game. This weekend he played so well! I found out recently that it is only considered a hit if they get on base(haha) I have just been proud of him whenever he hits the ball but now he has come so far in the game that he is getting LOTS of hits and on base!! He usually plays out in left or right field and then sometimes he plays catcher which he really likes and he is really good at also. I do love that im so lost about the game that win or lose doesn't bother me and it has rubbed off on to Tyce and he doesn't care also it's just about enjoying the game:) Nothing is funner to me then sitting at his games it makes me proud to say "That's my son out their."
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
MEMORIAL DAY BASEBALL TOURNAMENT!
Im sure all of you know I am so not a sports person but you know I have been blessed with 3 boys so I guess I better start liking it! I have enjoyed watching Tyce over the years and he has grown into such an awesome player and it has made me really enjoy the game. This weekend he played so well! I found out recently that it is only considered a hit if they get on base(haha) I have just been proud of him whenever he hits the ball but now he has come so far in the game that he is getting LOTS of hits and on base!! He usually plays out in left or right field and then sometimes he plays catcher which he really likes and he is really good at also. I do love that im so lost about the game that win or lose doesn't bother me and it has rubbed off on to Tyce and he doesn't care also it's just about enjoying the game:) Nothing is funner to me then sitting at his games it makes me proud to say "That's my son out their."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And I love saying, "That's my grandson" :)
Post a Comment