We had a amazing winter time again!! From the family Grizswald get together cutting the christmas tree down to christmas parties and lots and lots of food! It was a little different christmas yet very humbling for me, my boys were with their dad for christmas eve night until christmas mid afternoon so yes I was all alone, but it made me really think of what christmas is all about and how greatful i am to have 3 happy healthy boys and such amazing family members and friends all around me 24/7 so i had no complaints that i was alone as long as everyone was happy and healthy!! I will though be soooo excited to have them this christmas morning:)
Saturday, October 1, 2011
WINTER 2010
We had a amazing winter time again!! From the family Grizswald get together cutting the christmas tree down to christmas parties and lots and lots of food! It was a little different christmas yet very humbling for me, my boys were with their dad for christmas eve night until christmas mid afternoon so yes I was all alone, but it made me really think of what christmas is all about and how greatful i am to have 3 happy healthy boys and such amazing family members and friends all around me 24/7 so i had no complaints that i was alone as long as everyone was happy and healthy!! I will though be soooo excited to have them this christmas morning:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment