How cute is this Crew has starting smiling!! I just love when they start getting their little personalities.He is such a chub a whub we just love him lots...
Oh my heck!!! What a thing to have for breakfast. I was just reading this while I'm waiting for Sky and I saw this picture and I'm laughing as hard as he is. Can he be any cuter? or fatter? slow down on the bush's baked beans!!!!
4 comments:
Oh my heck!!! What a thing to have for breakfast. I was just reading this while I'm waiting for Sky and I saw this picture and I'm laughing as hard as he is. Can he be any cuter? or fatter? slow down on the bush's baked beans!!!!
He is sooo dang cute! I love him lauging that is HIL-arious!!! That picture at the top of all 3 of them is adorable!!
I love my CHUNKY MONKEY!!
Post a Comment