Monday, November 30, 2009

SETTING UP CHRISTMAS WITH THE ELVES...











So this is what the boys came up with when we were decorating for christmas!! They are so entertaining 24/7 they make me laugh:) We also started a new little tradition instead of making real messy gingerbread houses I found a way to make fake ones out of paper and the best part is we can keep them and put them up every year!! Looks like we are off to a great holiday year,how could you not when you have these boys around,right??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMH!! Those are seriously the funniest pics I have ever seen!! They are crazy boys!! Fun fun fun!!

Jamie said...

What cute little elves! They make me laugh!

Kellie said...

Those are hilarious! I especially love the ones with the goggles!

Mindi D said...

O my heck they are funny!!! Ya i don't know how you could ever be sad with them two hangind around!!